Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Psalm 23 in Pictures

 The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want.
(Upper Rattlesnake Greenway)

 He makes me lie down in green pastures.
(Packer Meadows, Lolo Pass)

 He leads me beside still waters.
(Upper Rattlesnake Greenway, Williams Water Ditch)

 He restores my soul.
 (Power Park, Rattlesnake Creek)

 He leads me in paths of righteousness..
(Nez Perce Loop. Pattee Canyon)

 for His Name's sake.
(Greenough Park Trail)

 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, 
I will fear no evil, for He is with me. 
(Glade Creek Loop Trail, Lolo Pass)

I am comforted.
 (9 Mile Ranger Station, Grand Menard Trail)

He prepares a table for me in the presence of my enemies.
He anoints my head with oil. My cup 
runs over.
(Power Park, Upper Rattlesnake Greenway)

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, 
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
(St. Ignatius)

1 comment:

Char said...

Beautifully done!
Thank you!