Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I'm OLD!

Yikes! The other day I received in the mail my Medicare card and all the literature telling me what I need to do to be included in this symbol of old-age, which I reach in a few months! Keith keeps telling me I'm not old yet, but will be when I'm on Medicare. I know by posting this I'm giving away how many years I've lived, but, oh well! The government knows it. Guess it's a milestone in my life. The benefit is that now I can go get several little repairs made on my body that I've been putting off for a long time because I have no medical insurance. Kinda like taking your aging car to the garage and asking for an overhaul! Hopefully my later years will be full of rewarding experiences and wonderful people, as I've seen so far. God is good!

No comments: